The Coral Company

Related Information

St. Luke’s Campus

The Coral Company provides services for 65,000 square feet of new office space at Saint Luke’s, which is located on Shaker Blvd. in Cleveland, OH. The original Saint Luke’s Hospital campus, which was built in 1927 and lay vacant for 12 years, has now been restored  and repositioned  as a first class mixed-use development serving the Buckeye-Shaker neighborhood.

 

The visionary team at Cleveland Neighborhood Progress spearheaded the complex revitalization of this historic neo-Georgian structure, in concert with multiple  community groups and agencies. This monument to Cleveland’s past, is now driving new economic  development opportunities in the area.

 

The first two phases of this project created 137-units  of affordable senior housing. The third and final phase incorporates 65,000 square feet of transit oriented office space, anchored by The Intergenerational School, (TIS) the Boys & Girls Club of Cleveland, and central offices for Saint Luke’s Foundation and the Centers for Families and Children, setting the backdrop  for intergenerational mentoring and teaching  opportunities.